Friday, March 5, 2010

Still tweeting

Well I am still tweeting and I have proved myself wrong. I believed I would become extremely board with hearing about people burning toast or getting a glass of water- but as I found out- it is all in who you follow. There are many valuable sources that can be found on twitter. Instead of reading about small boring details, I am clicking on websites with tons of information that can be useful in the classroom. My new goal is to gather as many useful people as I can to help me become a better educator. Eventually I would like to create a blog to send out to help me really deal with difficult situations that may arise in the future. For now I will continue to tweet and blog (even though I am the only one following myself- on the blog that is. On twitter I am up to 12 followers :) Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment